Friday, November 5, 2010

Blog 10

When I went about writing the beginning to our Inventing Arguments Essay, I started from scratch. Technically, I researched my topic a little bit to get a grasp on what i needed to write about. This technique seemed to work well for me, so far. I was able to get the first three pages done easily and without any trouble. My only hope is that I will be able to finish the last two pages as easily and effective. After looking into my topic more and more I became aware of a lot of facts I didn't know about steroids and its use in sports. My biggest concern would have to be making my argument powerful enough for my side. I want readers to be able to understand where I'm coming from and why I am doing so. To address this, I'm going to make sure I have enough interesting information to keep the readers engaged and for my side of the argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment