Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blog 12

Writing weekly blogs have given me more personal narrative practice. These have further allowed me to express what I am feeling and being able to put it down in words. I've been able to stay with writing my on my blog every week so that repetition could help in any future job that requires tasks turned in weekly. Throughout my academic career I know i will be required to write many essays in all types of classes, so the three research based papers have only positively helped me. The emphasis that you put on your teaching when going over rhetorical analysis and its entirety seems very beneficial for my education, as well. Though, the most beneficial thing that i found in class was when every week we would go over the readings in such depth that we'd bring up interesting discussion almost every time. Looking back, I would have to say that my best writing was my rhetorical essay. I felt as if i gained a lot by writing that specific piece, even though i was graded lowly because my lack of turning it in on time. This was my best writing because there were so many different details that i had to write about over one advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment