Tuesday, December 7, 2010

blog 14.

One main thing in english 103 that was different than most of my previous english class's is the fact that we had the option to talk with the professor about the grades we received and why. Back in high school, most people would just accept the grade that they got. Granted, we had class everyday so there were more chances to bring our grades back up. All in all, if i had to decide a grade i should receive for the the first semester then it'd be a solid B. I attempted all the blog postings and turned them in on time. My attendance wasn't too bad as well; i missed 2 days for the whole semester. The one thing that i know was my downfall would be the writing of papers. I have quite a big problem with procrastination and I'd wait till the last couple days to start diligently working. That is what hurt the most. I have a problem with sitting down and not doing anything but writing. That is what I am for sure going to have to work on for the next 3 or 4 years of college. Though, I have learned alot when it comes to writing papers. The way we were taught to divide our paper and focus on just the intro or the conclusion. It really helped and I know i will use this stradegy on my papers to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment