Thursday, December 2, 2010

Blog # 13

I have yet to get started on my final portfolio, but i am planning on making that a goal to get done on Sunday. I have been thinking about he setup of my website and I think that I am going to make a separate page for each complete paper.(final and rough drafts) I'm pretty confident that i am going to be putting my blog postings all on one page. My organizational skills are quite prominent so i don't think that i will have too much of a problem with that aspect of this project. I want the people viewing my page(probably just you) be able to know where everything is and why it was done how it was. During senior year, I took web design for a semester and because of my experience i hope that can come up with an appealing website. I have yet to actually start my final portfolio, but I'm planning on using a consistent font and color that is easy to read. Also, use some graphics that go along with stuff already on the page. In order to make my page personal I'm thinking about putting a page that tells something bout myself. It seems normal on someones personal website so I think it'd be necessary for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment