Friday, September 17, 2010

Week 4 Blog!!

In my opinion, I think that the word rhetoric means to communicate with anyone or anything in a way that makes sense.  It involves three different subgroups in appealing to the audience: logos, pathos, and ethos.  The way that we write and talk constitutes as rhetoric.  The actual process you go through of getting a speech put together or writing a paper identify the use of rhetorical information .  If I were to conduct an rhetorical analysis then I would start of by checking the creditability of the paper.  Then, moving on to the actual narrative, I would ask to look over the message and see if it conveys what the main point is and if it conveys it or not.  The audience is a prime factor in checking the paper, rhetorically.  I should ask what feelings the writer wanted to express.  It is about the language too and how he went about writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment