Monday, October 25, 2010

McCallister's Deli

I worked at McCallister's Deli down in Myrtle Beach for just about a month.  What i actually had to do in the job wasn't the part that i disliked but a combination of different things.  My job description entailed; bussing tables, washing dishes, and preparation of food.  The situation i was in forced me to work at a different store on different days, just depending on what store needed more help. Another thing that added on to this bad experiment was the hours that i worked.  To some it may not be that bad, but I worked monday through thursday 8-4.  I see this as a bad shift only because it knocks out just about your entire day.  By the time I got done showering and eating, it was almost 6 pm.  This would be depressing to me because it would always be night time when i could go out and do something recreational.

No comments:

Post a Comment